Caramelized White Chocolate has deeper, richer flavor than regular white chocolate. It’s made using just one ingredient and can be enjoyed in so many ways!
- 300 grams white chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 250 F and spread chocolate evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Remove from the oven after five minutes and use a spatula to give the chocolate a good, even stir. Make sure to spread chocolate out evenly before returning to the oven.
- Bake another ten minutes. After ten minutes, remove from oven and give the chocolate another good stir. Use a knife, if needed, to scrape the chocolate off the spatula before placing it back in the oven. Continue stirring every ten minutes, about 40-45 minutes in total. The total time may vary, so it’s important to pay attention to the color. Bake until the white chocolate is toffee colored but not quite as dark as peanut butter.
- Once finished, give the chocolate one final stir then pour it into a jar and store at room temperature.
- If you are making the white chocolate for chocolate caramelized white chocolate bars or bits, pour the chocolate into a chocolate mold or a loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Place in the fridge to firm up. Enjoy it as is or use it as you would with any chocolate chips or chopped chocolate.
Keywords: white chocolate, caramelized white chocolate