These No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Birds Nest Cookies look just like bird nests and are perfect for Easter and spring! They feature salty pretzel sticks coated in melted chocolate and peanut butter and are topped with Cadbury Mini Eggs! Bonus: they only take minutes to make!
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chopped chocolate, use semi-sweet, dark, milk or white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 1/2 cups pretzel sticks, broken in half
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break the pretzel sticks in half and place them in a large bowl.
- Melt the chocolate, peanut butter and butter together in a microwave safe bowl in 20 second bursts in the microwave. Stir well in between each burst and only microwave until melted. Do not over microwave or the chocolate will burn.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture over the broken pretzel sticks.
- Stir until the pretzels are all well coated with the chocolate.
- Use an ice cream scoop or 2 tablespoon cookie scoop to scoop out some of the pretzels and turning them out on the baking sheet.
- Use the tip of a teaspoon and/or your fingers to shape the nests. I find my hands are the best tools here. Work to make sure the edges are higher than the center. Place a few extra pretzel sticks around the edges if needed. Place the tray in the refrigerator until the chocolate has set.
- Add the mini eggs just before serving.
Keywords: mini eggs, Cadbury, pretzels, chocolate, peanut butter, nests, bird nests, Easter, spring