These Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with Peanut Butter Chips are irresistibly soft, chewy treats filled with raisins and peanut butter chips!
- 1 1/2 cups sifted flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Sift the flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon together and set aside.
- Cream the sugar and butter well then add the eggs and stir until creamy. Gradually add the flour mixture alternatively with the milk. Beat well after every addition.
- Stir in the oats, raisins, and peanut butter chips.
- Drop by tablespoons 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake 12-14 minutes. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheets for 2 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Cookies can be formed into tablespoon size or rounded tablespoons if you prefer a slightly larger cookie. Cooking times may vary by a minute but should still take the recommended 12-14 minutes with either size. Tablespoon-sized cookies will yield 4 dozen while larger, rounded tbsp sized cookies will give you about 3 dozen.
Keywords: Cookies, Raisins, Oatmeal, Oatmeal Raisin, Cinnamon, Peanut Butter Chips, Chewy cookies