Try this recipe for quick and easy Coconut Butterscotch Blondie Bars! They’re soft and chewy and coconut and butterscotch are crazy delicious together!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup grated coconut
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Butter a 9 x 13″ baking pan and line it with parchment paper.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together the flour, salt, and baking powder.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar for 2 minutes.
4. Add the eggs one at a time followed by the vanilla. Add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in the coconut.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
Keywords: butterscotch, bars, brownies, blondies, dessert