These Cranberry Raisin Pistachio Cookies are chewy, crispy, sweet, buttery bites wrapped up in a pretty fall-hued package! They’re tasty to eat and lovely to look at!
Fall is by far my favorite season and I’m a little obsessed with the serious fall vibes these cookies give off! The faint but vibrant colors of the golden raisins, purple-green pistachios, and crimson colored cranberries will practically make you hear the sounds of leaves rustling in the trees.
These Cranberry Raisin Pistachio Cookies are also extremely texture rich! You’ll love the way they bake up a delicious crispy, buttery edge! The pistachios add even more crunch. You’ll also get chewiness from the brown sugar, raisins, and cranberries.
You can see how pretty the pistachios look, but you can absolutely swap them out for almonds, cashews, walnuts, or pecans if you like!
Due to their sweet taste and looks, I’ll be making these cookies through the fall season and all the way into the holidays! You might be adding them to your cookie roster as well when you see how easy they are to make! It’s a straight forward recipe that makes an extra special cookie!Print
This easy recipe for Cranberry Raisin Pistachio Cookies makes sweet, chewy cookies that are perfect for the fall and holiday season!
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar (light or dark), packed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins and dried cranberries, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together. In a large bowl or bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugars. Add the vanilla, followed by the egg. Add the dry ingredients. Stir in the pistachios, raisins, and cranberries.
3. Drop by rounded tablespoons and bake 13-16 minutes. Bake until edges are golden and tops begin to change color. Allow to cool on baking sheet for two minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Keywords: Cranberry, raisin, pistachio, cookies