This easy recipe for Cranberry Raisin Pistachio Cookies makes sweet, chewy cookies that are perfect for the fall and holiday season!
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar (light or dark), packed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins and dried cranberries, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together. In a large bowl or bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugars. Add the vanilla, followed by the egg. Add the dry ingredients. Stir in the pistachios, raisins, and cranberries.
3. Drop by rounded tablespoons and bake 13-16 minutes. Bake until edges are golden and tops begin to change color. Allow to cool on baking sheet for two minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Keywords: Cranberry, raisin, pistachio, cookies