This Fresh Tomato, Pepper and Onion Salad with Mint is bursting with Mediterranean flavors! It’s delicious as a salad or salsa.
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup olives, green or black, pitted and chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 an apple (Any kind is delicious but I prefer Granny Smith apples)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- A pinch of dried mint
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lemon (cut into wedges for serving)
1. Combine all the chopped vegetables in a large bowl.
2. Whisk together the vinegar and olive oil pour over the vegetables. Season with salt, pepper and mint.
3. Mix and serve!
Keywords: Tomato, Onion, Peppers, Olives, Mint, Salad