You’ll love how simple this Green Salad with Healthy Yogurt Dressing recipe is! Toss the ingredients together in minutes and enjoy a fresh, delicious salad with homemade dressing!
FOR THE SALAD
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated into 1 ” strips using a vegetable peeler
- 1 bell pepper, any color, chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1 1/2 cups yogurt
- 1 small clove garlic, minced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley (or 1 tablespoon fresh)
- 1 teaspoon dried mint (or 1 tablespoon fresh)
- 3/4–1 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables and feta cheese.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the yogurt, garlic (if using), herbs, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix to coat.
Keywords: healthy salad, dressing, yogurt, mint, parsley