These healthy Mango Raspberry Popsicles are the perfect refreshing summer treat! Creamy, tangy, and sweet, they’re also super fun and easy to make!
- 2 cups mango, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2–3 tablespoons honey, maple syrup or sugar
- Pulse the chopped mango in a blender or food processor until pureed. Pour into a small bowl.
- Rinse the blender or food processor and puree the raspberry. Pour into a small bowl. Rinse blender or food processor again.
- Pulse the yogurt, cream cheese and sweetener of your choice in a blender or food processor until combined and smooth. Stir half of the mixture into the pureed mango and the other half into the pureed raspberry. You may wish to add a bit more sweetener to the raspberry-yogurt mixture as raspberries can be a bit more tart than the mango.
- Spoon the mixture into the popsicle molds. as you like. You can make some all raspberry and with a little mango or vice versa. To make the block design, alternate pouring two tablespoons of one flavor. Place the cover on and sticks inside and freeze 6 hours or overnight. When ready to serve. run the molds under hot water for about 20 seconds or leave them out at room temperature for about 5 minutes to make it easier to remove them. Enjoy!
If you’d like to be able to see bits of fruit in the popsicle, reserve a little bit of mango or raspberries or use additional fruit. Just drop it in where you’d like to see it in the popsicle.
Keywords: popsicles, mango, raspberry, fruit, yogurt, cream cheese, frozen desserts, ice cream, dessert, greek yogurt