This easy recipe for no churn Mixed Berry Mascarpone Ice Cream makes super creamy, perfectly sweet, delicious ice cream!
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 10 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups mixed berries (I used a combination of blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and hulled strawberries)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- In a food processor or blender, puree the fruit. Add the lemon juice and lemon zest to the fruit mixture and set aside.
- In a large bowl or bowl of an electric mixer, whip the heavy cream on high speed just until soft peaks form.
- Fold in the sweetened condensed milk followed by the mascarpone, vanilla and salt. Beat a few seconds longer until stiff peaks form. Fold in the berry puree until combined.
- Pour mixture into a or a 9 x 5 x 3 inch bread tin, or 9 x 9 inch square pan, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 4-6 hours.
Keywords: ice cream, berries, fruit, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, mascarpone cheese, sweetened condensed milk, frozen, summer