This No Churn Roasted Strawberry Ice Cream is bursting with intense flavor from roasted strawberries! It’s a sweet, creamy and delicious treat that’s easy to make!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pound plus one cup fresh strawberries, hulled and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place the strawberries on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle the two tablespoons over sugar over top and roast for 30 minutes, stirring halfway. Allow the strawberries cool then lightly mash them along with their liquid.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the cooled strawberries with the sweetened condensed milk. Set aside.
- In a large bowl or bowl of an electric mixer, whip the heavy whipping cream on high speed just until medium peaks form.
- Gently fold in about a cup of the whipped cream into the condensed milk and berry mixture and then fold the condensed milk mixture into the bowl of whipped cream until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 x 5 x 3 inch bread tin or two 8 round or square baking pans lined with parchment paper and freeze for 4-6 hours. After 4-6 hours, serve. If not enjoying right away, cover with a layer of plastic wrap and two layers of aluminum foil.
Keywords: strawberries, roasted strawberries, strawberry sauce, ice cream, strawberry ice cream, raspberries , no churn ice cream