This recipe for soft, chewy Nutella Cookie Cups makes an easy yet special homemade dessert! No chilling required and easy to make!
FOR THE COOKIES
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup milk
FOR THE FILLING
- 3/4 of a jar Nutella
- 1 banana, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly butter or spray two muffin tins with nonstick spray.
- Cream the butter and sugar well until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla followed by the eggs one at a time.
- Sift the dry ingredients together and add to the sugar mixture alternatively with milk. Beat well after each addition. Roll the dough into balls the size of very rounded tablespoons (balls should be about 1 1/2 inches). Place balls in the muffin tin.
- Bake 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and use a shot glass or bottom of a rounded tablespoon to press the center of the cookie cups down. Place one thin slice of a banana on the bottom of each cookie cup. Fill each cup with about a tablespoon of Nutella and place a banana slice on top.
- Leave the desserts in the tray or cool on racks then enjoy!
Keywords: nutella, banana, cookies, dessert, cookie cups