Easy Peanut Butter Butterscotch Bars are the best no bake treat! They feature decadent layers of peanut butter and graham crackers, chocolate and butterscotch! They’re sweet, rich and totally delicious!
- 1/2 cup butter, salted or unsalted, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, from about 8 full sheets
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line an 8 inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, stir together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar. Add 1 cup of peanut butter. Stir mixture together and press evenly into the bottom of a pan using your fingers or an offset spatula.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of peanut butter with the chocolate and butterscotch chips in the microwave using 30 second bursts. Stir well after each interval. Continue until mixture is smooth and melted.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over peanut butter layer and spread evenly.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours, or until firm. Best if enjoyed straight from the fridge and stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
Keywords: Peanut Butter Bars, No bake, butterscotch, butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, chocolate, peanut butter, dessert