Peanut butter lovers: you’ll love these Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookies! Made with brown sugar and loads of peanut butter and studded with BOTH mini marshmallows and mini chocolate chips! They have a simple list of ingredients, are super easy to make and are irresistibly delicious!
FOR THE COOKIES
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk to combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In the bowl of a hand held or stand mixer, cream the butter, peanut butter, and brown and granulated sugar until combined and creamy. Beat in the egg followed by the vanilla and beat until combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. With the mixer on low, gradually mix in the dry ingredients. Use a spatula or wooden spoon to stir in the chocolate chips followed by the marshmallows until they are incorporated into the dough.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop dough into domes and place them on a small baking sheet to chill. Chill for an hour. Cookies are large and will spread as they bake, so bake 4-5 cookies per baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 13-14 minutes, until edges are light golden brown.
- Leave cookies on the baking sheet and allow to cool completely.
Keywords: peanut butter, cookies, giant, monster, marshmallows, mini chocolate chips, soft cookies