This easy no churn Raspberry Oreo Ice Cream recipe makes the creamiest, most delicious dessert! You’ll love the bits of Oreo cookies and tart, sweet berries!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 10 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 20 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries, roughly chopped
- Crush the Oreos in a food processor or chop them with a knife. Alternatively, you can place them in a large zip lock back and hit them with a rolling pin! I like the chop/crush them pretty finely and to leave a few larger pieces.
- In a large bowl or bowl of an electric mixer, whip the heavy cream on until medium peaks form.
- Using a spatula, gently fold in the vanilla and sweetened condensed milk. Gently fold in the Oreos followed by the raspberries. Pour mixture into a standard loaf pan, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 6-8 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove pan from freezer and remove plastic wrap. Allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.
Keywords: Oreos, Oreo Cookies, Oreo, Chocolate, Raspberries, Raspberry, Frozen, Ice Cream, Cookies and Cream, No Churn