Everyone loves these easy, no bake White Chocolate Cookie Dough Truffles! They are easy to make, decadent and melt in your mouth delicious!
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour, heat treated (instructions below)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 100 gram chocolate bar, chopped
FOR THE TOPPING
- 1/2 cup– 3/4 cup white or dark chocolate chips, melted
TO TREAT THE FLOUR
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spread the flour evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment. Bake five minutes. Cool completely.
FOR THE TRUFFLES
- Whisk together the flour and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl or the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter, sugar and vanilla on medium speed. With the mixer on low, gradually add the dry ingredients. Using a wooden spoon, stir in the chocolate.
- Form dough into 1/2″ balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place balls in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave safe by microwaving on 50% power for 30 second intervals. Stir every 30 seconds. Once chocolate is melted, take frozen cookie dough balls out of the freezer.
- Drop balls one at a time in the chocolate. Roll the ball around to cover completely. Use two forks to scoop the ball out. Gently pass the ball back and forth between forks to allow excess chocolate to fall off.
- Place balls on a baking sheet lined with wax paper and allow them to dry. Continue with the rest of the balls. If desired, melt milk or dark chocolate and fill a pastry bag or zip lock bag. Snip a small hole in a corner and decoratively pipe chocolate on top of the balls.
- Once decorated, place baking sheet in the freezer for at least 30 minutes to allow balls to freeze. Once frozen, store in an airtight container or freezer bag. Balls can be kept in the the fridge or freezer and can be eaten at room temperature, cold, or frozen!
Keywords: truffles, cookie dough, white chocolate