These easy, buttery Strawberry Blondies are tender, buttery with lots of lemon, strawberries, vanilla and white chocolate! The recipe is so simple and everyone loves them!
These Strawberry Blondies are over the top special and delicious! They’re gooey, moist and are so delicious! They’re perfect any time of the day and year!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THESE STRAWBERRY BLONDIES:
- FRESH TASTING: Strawberries and lemon zest add so much freshness.
- EASY: They are a one bowl, no mixer type easy recipe that comes together in minutes!
- GOOEY: The melted butter in combination with lots of brown sugar give these a perfectly gooey texture.
- INDULGENT: White chocolate adds the perfect amount of sweetness!
BAKING WITH STRAWBERRIES
Strawberries are one of my favorite ingredients to bake with! They add the most delicious juice, color, flavor and the most delicious natural sweetness!
- All purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Unsalted butter
- Brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- Vanilla extract
- Lemon zest
- White chocolate
- Whisk together the melted butter and brown sugar. Whisk in an egg and the vanilla extract. Add the dry ingredients followed by the strawberries and white chocolate.
- Spread the batter into an 8 by 8 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 F. The last few minutes of baking, remove the blondies from the oven and top them with some of the white chocolate (if desired). Place them back into the oven for a few more minutes.
- Place the pan on a wire rack to cool. Slice and enjoy!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I like to use a bar of Lindt white chocolate. The chocolate on top is optional, but definitely makes these blondies more decadent.
Yes! The only difference is that chocolate chips don’t melt the same as chocolate bars. You can add some chocolate chips to the top of your blondies, but they won’t melt the same as chopped chocolate.
Brownies and blondies can both be soft and gooey. The main difference is brownies are made with chocolate and blondies are made with brown sugar and vanilla extract.
HOW TO STORE THESE BLONDIES
Store these blondies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
These Strawberry Blondies have everything going for them. They’re perfectly tender and moist and insanely delicious! Bonus! They’re perfect any time of the day and year!Print
These moist, buttery Strawberry Blondies are full of lemon flavor and bursting with sweet strawberries. Flavored with vanilla and cardamom and studded with chopped white chocolate!
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 3 1/2 ounces white chocolate, chopped, divided*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line an 8 x 8 inch square pan with enough parchment paper to create an overhang of at least two inches on two sides.
- In a medium sized bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, cardamom and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the melted butter with the brown sugar until combined. Add the vanilla, lemon zest and the egg and whisk to combine. With a spatula, fold in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Gently fold in the strawberries and white chocolate.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and smooth the top with an offset spatula.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and toss the reserved white chocolate over the blondies. Return to the oven for 1-3 minutes to melt the chocolate on top and until a toothpick comes out clean or with just a few crumbs when inserted in the center of the blondies. Place the pan on a wire rack and allow blondies to cool completely in the pan.
- Reserve roughly 1 1/2 ounces of the white chocolate add to the top of the blondies for the last few minutes of baking.
Keywords: blondies, fruit, bars, cardamom, white chocolate, strawberries