Soft, chewy oatmeal raisin cookie fans: here is a new oatmeal raisin recipe for you to try! These Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with Peanut Butter Chips have all the chewy, warm, homemade tastiness to them plus a bit of cinnamon and peanut butter chips to give them a little twist.
There is something about oatmeal cookies just makes me feel warm and cozy. They just sound homemade and delicious. You’ll love that, in addition to biting into raisins, you’ll also bite into some melty peanut butter chips as well.
Another thing you’ll appreciate about these cookies is that they’re easy to make! It’s a very straightforward cookie recipe that you can easily whip up. You sift the dry ingredients, cream the butter and sugar then combining the wet and dry ingredients along with the milk.
Finally you just stir in the oatmeal, raisins, and peanut butter chips. Once the dough is all mixed together, you just drop your cookies onto your cookie sheet by (rounded) tablespoons. You can do tablespoons or rounded tablespoons.
These cookies are adorable, special, and tasty. You’ll find the recipe will come in handy for all kinds of occasions. I’m even envisioning them as part of an ice cream sandwich! Try them and you’ll see that the flavors and possibilities are endless!
For more cinnamon cookie love, try the king of all cinnamon cookies, the Snickerdoodle!Print
These Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with Peanut Butter Chips are irresistibly soft, chewy treats filled with raisins and peanut butter chips!
- 1 1/2 cups sifted flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Sift the flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon together and set aside.
- Cream the sugar and butter well then add the eggs and stir until creamy. Gradually add the flour mixture alternatively with the milk. Beat well after every addition.
- Stir in the oats, raisins, and peanut butter chips.
- Drop by tablespoons 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake 12-14 minutes. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheets for 2 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Cookies can be formed into tablespoon size or rounded tablespoons if you prefer a slightly larger cookie. Cooking times may vary by a minute but should still take the recommended 12-14 minutes with either size. Tablespoon-sized cookies will yield 4 dozen while larger, rounded tbsp sized cookies will give you about 3 dozen.
Keywords: Cookies, Raisins, Oatmeal, Oatmeal Raisin, Cinnamon, Peanut Butter Chips, Chewy cookies