These Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookies are chewy, gooey and delicious. They’re filled with mini chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. These super easy cookies are made with simple pantry ingredients!
Peanut butter and marshmallows is a less common yet must-try combination! They’re both sweet and creamy. They’re delicious as is, I decided to throw a little chocolate in these cookies since it goes so well with both peanut butter and marshmallows.
For more delicious peanut butter cookie recipes, try my Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Cookies, Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches with Peanut Butter Buttercream and Peanut Butter Brownie Cookies.
Why This Recipe Works
- These cookies are soft and chewy!
- They are so flavorful thanks to peanut butter, vanilla, chocolate chips and marshmallows. For more delicious peanut butter recipes, try my Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies!
- These marshmallow peanut butter cookies couldn’t be easier to make.
Start by creaming the peanut butter, room temperature butter and the brown and granulated sugar. Add the egg and vanilla followed by the dry ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips and mini marshmallows.
- Tip #1: Stick a few extra marshmallows on top of the cookie dough balls before you chill it.
- Tip #2: Scoop dough balls before chilling.
- Tip #3: I use a 2 ounce ice cream scoop to measure and shape the the cookies. Using a scoop makes cookies the same size. It’s also less messy.
Did you try this recipe or any other recipe on my website? Please leave a 🌟 star rating and 📝 comment below.
Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookies
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter room temperature
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup brown sugar light or dark, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk to combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In the bowl of a hand held or stand mixer, cream the butter, peanut butter, and brown and granulated sugar until combined and creamy. Beat in the egg followed by the vanilla and beat until combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. With the mixer on low, gradually mix in the dry ingredients. Use a spatula or wooden spoon to stir in the chocolate chips followed by the marshmallows until they are incorporated into the dough.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop dough into domes and place them on a small baking sheet to chill. Chill for 1 hour. Cookies are large and will spread as they bake, so bake 4-5 cookies per baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 13-14 minutes, until edges are light golden brown.
- Leave cookies on the baking sheet and allow to cool completely.