These easy, buttery Strawberry Blondies are tender, buttery with lots of lemon, strawberries, vanilla and white chocolate! The recipe is so simple and everyone loves them!
These strawberry and white chocolate blondies are over the top special and delicious! They’re gooey, moist and are so delicious! They’re perfect any time of the day and year!
If you are looking for more blondie recipes, try my delicious Banana Blondies or these scrumptious Blueberry Blondies!
WHY THIS RECIPE WORKS:
- FRESH TASTING: Strawberries and lemon zest add so much freshness.
- EASY: They are a one bowl, no mixer type easy recipe that comes together in minutes!
- GOOEY: The melted butter in combination with lots of brown sugar give these a perfectly gooey texture.
- INDULGENT: White chocolate adds the perfect amount of sweetness!
BAKING WITH STRAWBERRIES
Strawberries are one of my favorite ingredients to bake with! They add the most delicious juice, color, flavor and the most delicious natural sweetness!
If you are looking for more strawberry recipes, try my delicious Strawberry Brownies, Strawberry Filled Cupcakes and my Roasted Strawberry Crumb Bars!
Please see recipe card for measurements for the ingredients for these lemon strawberry blondies.
- All purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Unsalted butter
- Brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- Vanilla extract
- Lemon zest
- White chocolate
Below are instructions for this strawberry blondie recipe. Please see recipe card below for complete recipe.
- Whisk together the melted butter and brown sugar. Whisk in an egg and the vanilla extract. Add the dry ingredients followed by the strawberries and white chocolate.
- Spread the batter into an 8 by 8 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 F. The last few minutes of baking, remove the blondies from the oven and top them with some of the white chocolate (if desired). Place them back into the oven for a few more minutes.
- Place the pan on a wire rack to cool. Slice and enjoy!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I like to use a bar of Lindt white chocolate. The chocolate on top is optional, but definitely makes these blondies more decadent.
Yes! The only difference is that chocolate chips don’t melt the same as chocolate bars. You can add some chocolate chips to the top of your blondies, but they won’t melt the same as chopped chocolate.
Brownies and blondies can both be soft and gooey. The main difference is brownies are made with chocolate and blondies are made with brown sugar and vanilla extract.
Store these strawberry lemon blondies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
These Strawberry Blondies have everything going for them. They’re perfectly tender and moist and insanely delicious! Bonus! They’re perfect any time of the day and year!Print
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 33 minutes
- Total Time: 53 minutes
- Yield: 12 to 16 blondies
- Category: Blondies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
These moist, buttery Strawberry Blondies are full of lemon flavor and bursting with sweet strawberries. Flavored with vanilla and cardamom and studded with chopped white chocolate!
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 3 1/2 ounces white chocolate, chopped, divided*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line an 8 x 8 inch square pan with enough parchment paper to create an overhang of at least two inches on two sides.
- In a medium sized bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, cardamom and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the melted butter with the brown sugar until combined. Add the vanilla, lemon zest and the egg and whisk to combine. With a spatula, fold in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Gently fold in the strawberries and white chocolate.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and smooth the top with an offset spatula.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and toss the reserved white chocolate over the blondies. Return to the oven for 1-3 minutes to melt the chocolate on top and until a toothpick comes out clean or with just a few crumbs when inserted in the center of the blondies. Place the pan on a wire rack and allow blondies to cool completely in the pan.
- Reserve roughly 1 1/2 ounces of the white chocolate add to the top of the blondies for the last few minutes of baking.
Keywords: blondies, fruit, bars, cardamom, white chocolate, strawberries
Barbara Briggs Ward
Strawberry blondies with a touch of lemon. I’m in heaven.
Thank you! These blondies truly are heavenly!
This is an amazing recipe! The strawberry, lemon and white chocolate pair nicely! Very tasty.
Hi Ana! Thank you so much for making these strawberry blondies! They definitely are a lovely flavor and I’m so happy you enjoyed them 🙂 -Natalie
Made this recipe today! It’s an absolute winner 🤩 If you enjoy baking and like strawberries. You have to make these, I will be making them all summer 😊
Hi Jenny! Thanks so much for making these strawberry blondies! They are definitely a summer favorite of mine as well. So happy you enjoyed this recipe! XO Natalie
Delicious! Mine took longer to bake because i put more strawberries in there. This recipe is also perfect if you have those strawberries that are less than perfect—after baking, they taste so great! Love the cardamom.
Thanks for this awesome comment Anna and thank you for making these strawberry blondies! So true about those imperfect strawberries and great idea to add extra berries! So happy you enjoyed this recipe 🙂 XO Natalie
These are so easy and AMAZING, so glad I came across this recipe! The cardamon adds such a nice touch without being overpowering. I skipped the melted chocolate on top and they were the perfect sweetness.
Hi Macy! I’m so glad you came across this recipe too! Thanks so much for giving it a try. I’m thrilled that you loved it and appreciate your comment!! Happy new year and have a great week 🙂 -Natalie
Love the cardamon, so easy and delicious!
Hi Luca! So so happy to hear you enjoyed the cardamom and the recipe!! Thanks and have a great week! -Natalie