Finally! Some nice weather here in Ottawa. That means it’s time for some cool and colorful treats! These nutritious fruit yogurt popsicles are the perfect seasonal, refreshing treat! With just two (or three if you add a sweetner) ingredients, they make a simple, easy dessert or any time of the day option!
ABOUT YOGURT POPSICLES
When it comes to frozen desserts, it doesn’t get much easier, healthier or more delicious than yogurt popsicles!
- EASY: Just stir together flavored yogurt and fruit, pour it into molds, and freeze! Two simple ingredients (three if you add a sweetener)!
- HEALTHY: Filled with vitamins, calcium, protein and antioxidants! Plus no artificial sweeteners or dyes!
- DELICIOUS: Creamy, tasty yogurt and bursts of flavorful fruit!
HOW TO MAKE YOGURT POPSICLES
These homemade yogurt popsicles can be made with a swirl design and flavor or with the yogurt and fruit all mixed together. They’ll be beautiful and delicious either way!
WITH A POPSICLE MOLD
This is my first year with a popsicle mold and I love it. I like the size and shape of the popsicles it makes. It also makes making popsicles super easy.
WITHOUT A POPSICLE MOLD
You can also make these without a popsicle mold! Just pour the mixture into dixie cups, cover them with aluminum foil and stick the sticks in.
Follow the recipe exactly or make your own variation according to your taste preference or what you have in the fridge or freezer!
Yogurt: I used regular vanilla. Flavored Greek yogurt is a great option too. Greek yogurt popsicles are delicious and super creamy! Whatever type you use, I would recommend using full fat and flavored yogurt since we are not adding a ton of other ingredients.
Fruit: I used frozen raspberries. I thawed them slightly then tossed them in the blender for just a couple of pulses. If you’re using fresh, you can get away with just giving them a couple of rough chops or simply stirring them into the yogurt is fine.Print
These healthy fruit yogurt popsicles are the perfect refreshing summer treat! With just two or three ingredients, they make an easy, delicious dessert or any time of the day treat!
- 1 3/4 cups raspberries, (or fruit of your choice), semi pureed or chopped
- 2 1/4 cups vanilla yogurt, regular or Greek yogurt
- 2–3 tablespoons honey, maple syrup, or granulated sugar, to taste
- In a medium sized bowl, add the yogurt. Add the raspberries (either whole or slightly pureed). For a marbled look, give them just a few stirs or stir completely if you like.
- Taste and add honey or maple syrup if desired.
- Spoon the mixture into the popsicle molds. Place the cover on and sticks inside and freeze 6 hours or overnight. When ready to serve. run the molds under warm water for at least 15 seconds to make it easier to remove them. Enjoy!
Keywords: Popsicles, raspberry, yogurt, raspberries, fruit, frozen, dessert, summer, berries