This homemade No Churn Peanut Butter and Jelly Ice Cream with Peanut Butter Cups recipe could not be yummier or easier! It’s hard to believe it only takes a few ingredients and minutes of prep work to prepare this decadent treat.
Peanut butter and jelly are so perfect together! This ice cream includes the other ingredient that goes perfectly with peanut butter: chocolate!
I made a super quick trip to the grocery store to make this recipe. Two ingredients for the ice cream base and a few ingredients for the flavoring. For the base, I picked up heavy cream and a can of sweetened condensed milk.
As for flavor, I had vanilla and peanut butter at home. I bought some peanut butter cups. Making jelly is fun and easy, but since my cookie recipe came from an Amish family, I stopped at an Amish stand to buy a jar of strawberry jam. You can absolutely make your own jelly or buy some in a store if you don’t live in Amish country!
In order to make the peanut butter and jelly drizzleable and swirlable, heat them for about 30 seconds in the microwave. Give them a quick stir and set them aside. Pour the sweetened condensed milk into a large bowl and set that aside.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, whip the cream until you have medium peaks. Once you have medium peaks, grab a spatula to scoop out about a cup of the whipped cream and gently fold it into the condensed milk. Give it 4-5 folds then fold the condensed milk mixture into the bowl of whipped cream until combined. Pour in about 1/4 cup (or half) of the melted peanut butter. Fold it just a few times to incorporate the peanut butter slightly.
Pour about half of the mixture into an 11×7″ baking dish. Drizzle half of the strawberry jam and half of the chopped peanut butter cups over the ice cream. Swirl the mixture around with a knife and then pour in the rest of the ice cream. Drizzle the other 1/4 cup of the peanut butter over the ice cream along with the rest of the jam and peanut butter cups. Swirl it all again with a knife.
Cover the ice cream with plastic wrap then let the freezer do its job for 4-6 hours until it’s frozen solid. Enjoy it sandwiched between my Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Cookies or in a dish or cone!
I seriously can’t believe how fun and easy this ice cream is! It was so good that I decided that we needed to enjoy it as is. Next time I make it, it’s going to get sandwiched between my Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Cookies! Enjoy!
Ready to try another ice cream flavor? How about my No Churn Raspberry and Roasted Strawberry Ice Cream?!Print
This recipe for homemade No Churn Peanut Butter and Jelly Ice Cream with Peanut Butter Cups could not be easier or more delicious! You’ll impress yourself and others when you make this amazing dessert!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 11/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup peanut butter cups, chopped
1. Pour the jam and peanut butter each into a bowl. Microwave them each for up to 30 seconds. Stir then set aside. Pour the can of sweetened condensed milk into a large bowl and set aside.
2. In a large bowl or bowl of an electric mixer, whip the heavy cream and vanilla on until medium peaks form. Gently fold in about a cup of the whipped cream into the condensed milk and then fold the condensed milk mixture into the bowl of whipped cream until combined. Pour in about 1/4 cup of the melted peanut butter. Fold it just a few times to slightly incorporate the peanut butter (we don’t want to incorporate it completely).
3. Pour about half of the mixture into an 11×7″ baking dish. Drizzle half of the jam and half of the peanut butter cups on top of the ice cream. Swirl the mixture with a knife then pour the rest of the ice cream on top. Drizzle the remaining 1/4 cup of peanut butter on top along with the rest of the jam and peanut butter cups. Swirl it all again with a knife.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 4-6 hours.
Place some aluminum foil on top of the plastic wrap if freezing for more than 6 hours.